Opened with prayer at 7:05 p.m. by Pastor Allen
Attendance: Pastor Allen, Tom Bertino, David Morphew, Barbara Middlekauff, Sue Grunkemeyer, Russ McDonald, Noreen Panizzoli
Minutes: Approved as written. Tom Bertino
Treasurer’s Report: Giving is down for February and March by 13 and 15% respectively from 2014 same, per week giving in addition to attendance. Net worth went up due to 5-Sunday month with no unusual bills. Per person giving was down while spending stayed down, as well. May will be difficult with CCB license due and a needed computer acquisition for Allen. Allen’s health insurance premium has risen 20%. Moved by Sue Grunkemeyer, seconded by Tom Bertino for up to $1,200 for Allen to purchase a new computer. Approved.
- Attendance down with people moving away, deaths and young adults moving on. A couple new families have been coming.
- People who needed to know that Glen Croydon will not be coming back have been notified.
- Easter with Trinity was well received and a blessing. Considering Easter vigil for next year – nine readings over two or three hours.
- 50th anniversary for Stevenson High School is this year. Ideas for outreach: gift baskets for teachers or childcare for anniversary dinner, etc.
- ACH online giving; working to make it easier on the counters to be able to record individual donations.
- Cortez Crowley is very sick with kidney failure. Keep him in our prayers and that he finds a place to stay so he can have dialysis treatments three days a week.
- Bishop Roger Ames is coming May 3. He often likes to meet with the Vestry. Allen is tentatively planning a meal after the service.
- Q Place Homework – Cultivating simple conversation practices questionnaire. There are 9 arts of spiritual conversation: noticing, praying, listening, asking questions, loving, welcoming, facilitating, serving together, sharing. Great discussion. Allen will be starting a couple Q-Place groups in his home with some rock climbers and grad students.
- Bible Storytelling on Wednesday at Allen’s to create community with food, Bible study and prayer is going well.
Homework: Read 1 Corinthians
Next meeting on Wednesday, May 20 at 7 p.m.
Closed in prayer by Tom Bertino